The agreements never matter until they matter, and then when they matter, they really matter. We are here to make sure your agreements reflect your understanding of the transaction, but more importantly to set up the transaction for success and protect your interests. We add value by not only serving as draftsmen but by also identifying potential issues not readily apparent, proposing strategic and alternative solutions, and negotiating, fiercely when appropriate, on your behalf. Our deep relationships with business clients in a wide variety of industries and professions allow us to counsel on business, legal and tax risk.
Clients trust us with their most pivotal and important transactions, including those involving:
- Entity Formation and Ownership Structure
- Business Growth
- Institutional and Private Financing
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Succession Planning, and
- Owner and Founder Exits
We also walk alongside and adapt with businesses to help address whatever the day-to-day operations throw at them by providing outside general counsel services. A few examples of such services include:
- Participating in and contributing to strategic planning to reduce legal risk and promote business continuity and vitality.
- Reviewing and drafting commercial contracts with vendors, suppliers, key personnel and contractors.
- Proposing and drafting employee incentive plans.
- Structuring and drafting owner and private investor agreements.
- Maintaining and advising on necessary corporate formalities, such as board and shareholder actions.
- Seeking and negotiating financial resources for operations, growth, corporate and land acquisitions on the most favorable terms.